The AN-SCI02-MD series inverter developed by Anern is the latest product upgraded on basis of AN-SCI02-PLUS. With removable LCD display screen design, WIFI wireless monitoring, start working without battery.
- Rated loads capacity:3500W / 5500W
- Battery voltage: 24V / 48V
- Max PV array power:5000W / 6000W
- Max PV array open circuit voltage:500VDC
- Max charging current:100A
- Max efficiency: 98%
This series inherits the functions of 120-500VDC PV input voltage, 100A charging current, no battery start, WIFI wireless monitoring and so on. At the same time, a movable LCD display screen is added, and users can place the LCD monitoring display screen anywhere in the home according to actual environmental need to realize remote monitoring and operation.
Remote display panel
The LCD panel can be removable and installed in a remote site with an optional communication cable.
Step1: Loosen the screw on the bottom of LCD panel and push down the panel from the bottom case. Then pull out cable from the remote communication port. Lock the dust cover to the machine.
Step2: Connect LCD panel to the inverter with an optional RJ45 communication cable as below chart.
The detail of solar inverter
This inverter can power all kinds of appliances in home or office environment, including motor-type appliances such as tube light, fans, refrigerator and air conditioner.
1. LCD display; 2. Status indicator; 3. Charging indicator; 4. Fault indicator; 5. Function button; 6.Power on/off switch; 7. AC input; 8. AC output; 9. PV input; 10.Battery input;
11. Circuit breaker; 12. USB communication port; 13. RS-232 communication port
- With removable LCD display screen design, can be installed anywhere at home.
- Leading the similar products in the market, high performance parameter, more reliable.
- Exclusive design of power supply resolution, start working without battery.
- Support ODM and OEM, join us, all global partners enjoy privileges.
|Selectable Voltage Range||170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers)|
|90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances)|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)|
|AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode)||230VAC ± 5%|
|Efficiency (Peak) PV to INV.||97%|
|Efficiency (Peak) Battery to INV.||94%|
|Transfer Time||10 ms (For Personal Computers); 20 ms (For Home Appliances)|
|Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|BATTERY & AC CHARGER|
|Battery voltage||24 VDC||48 VDC|
|Floating charge voltage||27 VDC||54 VDC|
|Overcharge protection||33 VDC||63 VDC|
|Maximum PV Array Power||5000 W||6000 W|
|MPPT Range @ Operating Voltage||120 ~ 500 VDC|
|Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage||500 VDC|
|Maximum Charging Current||100A|
|Dimension, D x W x H (mm)||138 x 302 x 451|
|Net Weight (kgs)||11.1||12.3|
|Humidity||5% to 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C – 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||–15°C – 60°C|
Packing & Delivery