AN-SLZ solar street lights is a patented product developed by Anern in 2021. This series of products is made with the goal of creating a most cost-effective solar street light for engineering projects.
- Power: 40W-120W
- Solar panel: >210lm/w
- Solar Panel: Monocrystalline
- Battery: LiFePo4 Battery
- Lighting mode: Light control + Motion sensor + Time control
- Material: Aluminium alloy + PMMA
AN-SLZ adopts an integrated structural design, solar panels, batteries, controllers and LED light sources are all combined together, which is very convenient to install and use. In addition, in order to increase the brightness of the lamps as much as possible, we have enlarged the LED modules, and each LED module can place more LED lamp beads.
- We have our own factoryof the solar panel, and invested in a battery factory and a shell factory, which has a cost advantage.
- Independent design and development team, with multiple patents products.
- Focus on solar lighting engineering design, provide professional DIALux design solutions.
- The quality of engineering, promise that the raw materials used do not contain defective or second-hand products.
Die-cast aluminum bracket
Three lighting modes to switch through remote control. Die-cast aluminum bracket and anti-wind resistance reaches Level 16.
Brand new and big capacity lifepo4 batteries, refuse to second-hand batteries and products.
Mono Solar Panel
Adopt monocrystalline solar panel, 22% photoelectric conversion efficiency.
Bridgelux 3030 high brightness LED chip
Enlarged capacity LED module design, equiped with high-brightness Bridgelux LED chips, improving the brightness by 30%.
|Mono solar panel||18V65W||18V70W||18V80W||18V100W||18V130W||36V140W|
|Solar charging time||6-8 hours by bright sunlight|
|Lighting time in rainy day||7-10 days|
|Lighting mode||12hrs motion sensor control (Bright lighting 30secs when people move through the light)+Remote controller|
|Material||Aluminium alloy + PMMA|
|IP / IK class||IP 66 / IK 10|
|Work temperature||-25℃ to 65℃|
|Enlarged LED Module Solar Street Light(SLZ)||English||10355kb||application/pdf|
Packing & Delivery