Lithium batteries have strong over-discharge recovery ability, high charge and discharge efficiency, long lifetime and other advantages. Ten years' of experience in the lithium battery industry, strict quality control.
- Rated voltage: 12V / 24V / 48V / 96V
- Rated capacity: 2.5KWH-100KWH
- Maximum charge current: 50A
- Maximum discharge current: 100A
- Environmental temperature: 0℃～+65℃
- Storage temperature: -20℃～+65℃
Traditional lead-acid batteries used in the solar field have some shortcomings such as poor recovery ability, low charging constant current ratio and short service life, while the lithium batteries have higher energy density and have gradually replaced the lead-acid batteries in more and more applications. For the same storage power capacity, the weight and volume of lithium battery is even less than 1/3 of lead-acid batteries, which has promoted the development of solar energy applications.
Strictly follow the production process
1. Dust-proof & anti-static workshop
The production workshop protects against dust and static in the working environment to ensure product quality.
2. Fully automatic battery matching
- Fully automatic cell sorting machine automatically sorts cells according to voltage, internal resistance and capacity to ensure cell consistency.
3. Automatic lithium battery laser spot welding machine
Fast welding speed, small heat affected zone, small workpiece deformation, high degree of automation, and good consistency.
4. Battery pack charging & discharging cycle test (aging test)
The charging and discharging simulative test of the battery pack is carried out under normal use conditions to ensure that the performance parameters such as capacity reach the design specifications.
5. Appearance checking
Overall cleaning and inspecting of the appearance of the battery pack prior to packaging.
Plastic film packaging with multi-layer shock absorbing foam to ensure the safety of the product during transportation.
- Ten years’ experience in the lithium battery industry, ensuring all types of projects are carried out in an orderly manner.
- To provide lithium battery product design, R&D, production, sales, multi-integrated professional solutions and so on to our valued customers.
- The products are widely used in all walks of life and have won global reputation and praise.
|Max charge current||50A|
|Max discharge current||100A|
|Operation temperature range||Charge 0~65°C, Discharge -20~65°C|
|Heat emanation method||Air-cooled|
Packing & Delivery